is there cheaper mobile phone service??

Closed Thread

is there cheaper mobile phone service??

i saw that with www.nwmobile.com they are offering a packaged price of: $20=300mins, $31=700mins, $35=1200mins; this includes $12mtr fee but i need to sign up for 12 months .. which is too long a contract for me. Is there other operators who can match the prices but use a 6 month contract?? Thanks LV

Have a look at China Mobile.

They do good packages and some of them are without contract.

For 6 months you may be better off going with a pay as you go sim card though.

yep called china mobile on 9204 6404 they quoted me $35=850mins. not as cheap plus they dont do price matches over here?
    at least the use of english is better than 1010; the operator didnt know what 'price match' was! thought it was a telephone company :s

Quote Originally Posted by lvkewl:
    at least the use of english is better than 1010; the operator didnt know what 'price match' was! thought it was a telephone company
    No - the mistake you made was thinking you were still in America.

You do realise that the prices they are quoting you are in Hong Kong dollars? (And hence ridiculously cheap already)
    Last edited by PDLM; 25-08-2009 at 07:58 PM.

NW Telecom is a 6 month pre payment. through the Rabbit telecom shops. I have that service. 28+12 bucks for 900 minutes,

seriously...if you cant afford a HK$35 a month phone plan...maybe you should reconsider getting a cell phone.

id like you to try and find a US$5 monthly plan

Quote Originally Posted by lvkewl:
    yep called china mobile on 9204 6404 they quoted me $35=850mins. not as cheap plus they dont do price matches over here?
    at least the use of english is better than 1010; the operator didnt know what 'price match' was! thought it was a telephone company :s
    I'm English and thus speak native English. I have no idea what you mean by "price match". Did you really expect the same words, ideas and business practises here as "back home"?

Come on, a pack of fags cost more than that.

Maybe u should learn smoke signals or buy some drums to beat out a message.

deleteduser

NWMobile is 6 months, not 12. Go to another location

Quote Originally Posted by BenderBends:
    seriously...if you cant afford a HK$35 a month phone plan...maybe you should reconsider getting a cell phone.

id like you to try and find a US$5 monthly plan
    Have to agree on that,I can't believe someone is haggling over a $20-$35 package.

Looking forward to the howls of outrage when he/she is charged $55/$60 for a beer!