New Omnia II i8000

Cool New Omnia II i8000

Anyone tried this phone yet?
    I heard it has Opera as it's browser and can display flash embedded ads and video on internet sites that most other phones including Iphone can't. I believe it can come with 8GB or 16Gb configs and has a Micro SD slot for more memory up to another 16GB...that's 32GB which 16GB is portable...
    Any feedback would be great...

Best price available in HK? Retail Manufacturers price and is there a Overseas price...normally Samsung has a big difference whenit comes to Overseas stock prices on their cells...

SAMSUNG OMNIA II

I actually got to try my friends I8000 he recently purchased and the internet was a tad bit slow to say the least. Mind you the display of the webpage is fantastic, very rich colours and clear pics but when it comes to loading the webpage and displaying it properly it didn't even come close to Iphone. Don't know why Windows based phones just don't cut it when it comes to that. Even the Android HTC Hero loads and displays webpages faster and it displays them as you would see them on your home computer or laptop.
    What's the deal Samsung? Charging over $5000 HKD for this? I'm sure this is one the biggest features people go buy a smartphone for and not just for dialing friends.

Hero also can display flash....and have more fun to play with.