Best place to look for a new mobile

Closed Thread

Best place to look for a new mobile

Since my mobile is gone, I need to find a new one... The last one I bought at Fortress, got a 2nd batterie pack and some other gifts for free...
    Where you guys normally look for a mobile phone? Mong Kok? Are there big price differences? Probably not I guess....

Try and ask your telco if they have any special offers. They might give you one for free or discounted if you commit to a contract period.

in an underground bunker at an undisclosed location

Check out the cellphone service provider shops that display the phones, do some research on the particular make/model you like and then head over to the stores listed here www.citicall.com.hk, and haggle with their salespersons for a good deal (i.e. see how many freebies you can get ). Good luck and happy hunting

I was looking for a Sony Ericssion W800 and took a tip from KnowItAll - bought from the Mobile Phone Direct Selling Centre at 168 Des Voeux Road, Central. They had the best price I'd seen outside of the Wanchai Computer Centre (where I got put off by the lack of sales interest) and 500 HKD cheaper than Fortress.

I could have saved a bit more buying online from Expansys but didn't want the wait. Try their website as some prices are very good - http://www.expansys.com.hk/d_mobiles.asp