where to buy a unlocked iphone 3G

Unhappy where to buy a unlocked iphone 3G

in 2 months I will travel to hong kong and i want to know where I could buy one, I read that in fortress and broadway are available but i don`t know if they have stock, I thought the apple store but only accepts credit card hong kong, someone can help me to get an iphone with the same price of apple store, i want an iphone 3g 8gb

You can buy it in all apple resellers list on HK apple site. Stock can never be guaranteed just have to hop when you get there. Most shops are getting stock every couple of weeks.

If you look on the website for resellers and phone them one might be able to hold one for you until you arrive.
    Posted via Mobile Device

Fortress and Broadway have stocks for iphone 3G. I bought it last week. For iphone 3G S, u have to wait for one month. Price is 4488$ for iphone 3G, also u can trade in your old phone, if u wish!!

they ask you hong kong credit card? or you can pay with cash $$

Bought using cash. You can also use credit card. They also offer monthly installment plans for credit card with extra 3% service charge.You can choose 12 or 24 months installment period.

Quote Originally Posted by WilsonWong
    Why want to get it from HK? Is it cheaper than your home country?
    I want to buy in hong kong because they sell the iphone unlocked and without contract, making calculations is much cheaper in hong kong, in Panama you have to pay $ 100 for the iphone and push you stay for 12 months with a minimum plan around 80 U.S. dollars per month

100+80*12=1020!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by superss
    they ask you hong kong credit card? or you can pay with cash $$
    You can pay cash or any credit card (Visa, Master, Amex, JCB) issued anywhere in the world.

Hi, I recently found a premium reseller that had iphone 3g in stock, this is the page DG Lifestyle Store is a store called D & G I would ask if they sell the iPhone 3G without a contract, the price of Hk iphone is almost 1000 HK dollars more expensive but is the only way to acquire it, in the apple store as I wait 5 bussines days and only I'll be in hong kong for few hours

As i said earlier u can goto shops like Fortress or Broadway and can buy an iphone3g immediately..no waiting time...and no contract..pay by cash or creditcard..
    Waiting time is for iphone3gs only..

There is a fortress shop inside airport and u can try there..
    If u come to HK city there are a lot options to buy it..

Apple store ships u iphone from apple warehouse and can take days for it to reach u..

Last edited by shafiq; 31-10-2009 at 04:01 PM.