lost my mobile phone once again

lost my mobile phone once again

my 6th in as many years....left it in the taxi and as everyone knows there is no chance of getting it back...

has anyone tried buying a second hand phone...any shops in central selling 2nd hand , cheap phones..

In and around Percival Street/Matheson Street, Causeway Bay. Plenty of second hand mobile places.

Underneath what used to be Queen's Nightclub.

Some home insurance policies will cover a lost phone under the all risks section. You might want to consider that considering how forgetful you are.

Last edited by discobay; 12-11-2005 at 07:07 PM.

i don't think secondhand mobile phone is a good idea.

most of the time people sell their phones just after repairing (damaged from dropping, dropping into water....eer.... don't want to mention what type of 'water'). they know the repaired ones won't last long - they just want to get rid of them and get little cash back.

i'd prefer getting a new simple one that doesn't cost much (<HKD1k). so the phone is guarrantee, and even if it is lost again, won't feel so much pain.

if u dont really wanna fork out cash for a mobile, some network providers will give u a pretty basic outdated fone for nix, so long as u go on contract (on the '3' website they have atleast one $0 fone on contract..)

otherwise if u are already on a contract, Aplui St Sham Shui Po has some cheap, but brand new outdated mobiles (eg $300 area) ... (i know it across the water from u, juz trying to help )

maybe u shud grab a spare whilst ur there? he he he, sorry, couldn't help it.

also, buy a lanyard (spelling) and keep ur fone hanging from ur neck

Last edited by dropdedfwed; 12-11-2005 at 07:48 PM.