iPhone users are delusional, consultants say

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    jgl

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon
    Is this a hint that iPhone users are all Apple fanboys? In that case the consultant is an idiot as I couldn't care less who makes it, it suits my needs and I like it for what it is, not what badge it carries.

And for the record, it's the first and only Apple product I own, MAC's for example don't interest me.
    Not all iPhone owners are fanbois. The others are fangurls. It's a scientific fact.

Though I'm not sure how transgendered iPhone owners fit in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Raccon
    Is this a hint that iPhone users are all Apple fanboys? In that case the consultant is an idiot as I couldn't care less who makes it, it suits my needs and I like it for what it is, not what badge it carries.

And for the record, it's the first and only Apple product I own, MAC's for example don't interest me.

And as The consultants put it quite sweetly: "In reality, the iPhone is surrounded by a multitude of people, media, and companies that are happy to bend the truth to defend the product they have purchased from Apple."

for every mac fanboy, there is an equally annoying windows fanboy or droid fanboy or Linux fanboy or atari fanboy or nintendo fanboy or xbox fanboy or durex fanboy or bangbus fanboy
    Posted via Mobile Device

or cisco/freebsd fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by squid
    My iPhone will be the death of me! I ike the phone, bit I hate iTunes.

...kind of like a bad mother-in-law
    Me too, love iphone, hate itunes!!!!

I hear a lot who don't like iTunes.... but what don't you like about it? what do you prefer and why? I'm just curious. I dont use iTunes for anything other then syncing with iPhone...on my mac/pc I use websites for music streaming like last.fm and 61.com
    Posted via Mobile Device

Quote Originally Posted by hk.com
    And as The consultants put it quite sweetly: "In reality, the iPhone is surrounded by a multitude of people, media, and companies that are happy to bend the truth to defend the product they have purchased from Apple."
    I am not sure what you are trying to say but I am not bending or defending anything, unless stating my preference and liking of the phone is considered such.

Seems to me this is no different to what everyone else would say about products they buy and like, so I guess everyone is a delusional fanboy/-girl ( ) then.

jgl

A hint: Nobody's really taking this topic seriously

But my iPhone is f***ing serious business.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast