O2 Xda II Mini

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by discobay:
    Hey cb1118, did you consider the N90? I like the N70's form factor over the N90 but the latter has more functionality and a higher resolution screen which would make surfing easier on the eyes.
    oh...no way, the N90 is too big...and I don't want "fold up" phone...

Anyone really using the O2 Atom ? Contemplating buying one. Need advice urgently!

O2 Xda Mini S

Hi , I recently went to Wanchai computer centre to buy the XDA Mini S. However I was informed that there is only shop guaranty available on that model anywhere in HK.

Is that true? Is there any shop that offers the model along with manufaturer guarantee.

Also the price quoted was 4180 HKD.Is that around the right price or can I get it for lower?

Fortress and the like still sell it with an original warranty.

In HK: O2 Mini "S" is an imported model (a.k.a. "water goods" or "sui foh") of the HTC Wizard, hence the store was correct to inform that O2 provides no support locally.

If you like the Mini S' keyboard, I suggest you check out the Dopod 838, which has the same specs and can be found with an English ROM, and is supported here in Hong Kong by Dopod.

Try Broadway or Fortress. Friend of mine bought a 838 last Christmas @broadway with Eng ROM.

(if you still opt for the Mini S, $4180 is reasonable for a brand new unit)

Thanks a lot for the info. Dopod 838 is really a good model with keyboard.

Interestingly, I got quoted a price of $6000 for the Dopod 838 last night at MKCC. That seems high to me. How much are Fortress/Broadway selling it for?

I was quoted a price of $5650 for the Dopod 838 at Wanchai computer centre on the last weekend.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6