Ipod-60gb - How Much?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Ipod-60gb - How Much?

Just wondered if anyone can help me, i'm after purchasing a 60gb video ipod and wasnt sure whether to buy one in the uk for about £240.00 pounds or to get a friend of mine pick me one up in Hong Kong when visits in a couple of weeks time. Not sure how much they are over there? any whether I might in counter any problems further on down the line?

IPOD 60gb Video - HOW MUCH?

Just wondered if anyone can help me, i'm after purchasing a 60gb video ipod and wasnt sure whether to buy one in the uk for about £240.00 pounds or to get a friend of mine pick to me one up in Hong Kong when he visits in a couple of weeks. Not sure how much they are over there? any whether I might in counter any problems further on down the line?

Look here

HK$ 3,200

Take and compare the following though (note user review comments & score):

Ipod video review (30GB)

Ipod Video (60GB)

Creative Zen Vision:M (30GB)

I bought my gf the creative because it supports more video file formats (hence I don't have to waste time converting files) and had more functions.

Read what the users had to say and make your own choice.
    Last edited by fuey; 06-01-2006 at 08:56 PM.

I'd wait till MacWorld annoucements are done.

$3100 for the 60gb model in the apple stockist in mongkok computer centre.

the creative appeals to me because of the file format support, but 60 gigs is a strong selling point, too. i might have to pick up one of those black 60 gigs...

this new iPod is actually (not for music-wise) but more into the video thing...

**trying to sell TV series at US$1.99..
    (however, HK users do not have such service yet)

you would need a foreign registered account (such as USA) to use the iTune service

In the Creative vs. Ipod debate, ask yourself this, Creative Labs are recognised as possibly the best supplier of sound cards and computer audio, apple make the least portible computers and OS around. If you had a choice would you buy a car from BMW or Hoover (if they decided to start making them)?

haha....nice way to look at it. i think 30 gb just might suffice, too..i have to think this over....

Should also consider the notoriety of ipod batteries lifespan. After a few months they dont last long enough to get you to work and back...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast