Dopod 900

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click start, go to settings, select the connections tab and go to wireless lan. Give it a few weeks, you'll understand it inside out.

I've been through all those settings. Maybe our systems are not the same.

Yeah, there are slight differences. For example, the Atom has the button that changes the screen orientation....my exec doesn't, although I can assign a button to do that. Have you looked at the manual for your phone yet?

Yes I have but it's not too helpful for me. I could try asking the Fortress O2 guy I suppose.

Friend of mine has an Atom...he got it as a gift from his girlfriend, but he's so scared to use it, he gave it back to her....lol. I'll try n find out for you later tonight.

Thanks mate.

DB - does your wireless router have a 'DHCP leases' or similar status screen? My Asus does and shows the MAC addresses of all connected stations - just a thought if you can get the device on your network *without* knowing its MAC

Thanks. I asked O2 technical support. Strange it's not detailed in the manual. You need to turn wi-fi on first then choose "About" and the MAC address is revealed.

Glad you got it figured out BTW, I think "Dopod" is a really crappy brand name...I'm glad you got an O2 instead!

You're right it sounds nerdy. Mind you jasjar isn't too much better.