I listen to Sirius Satellite radio over the Internet with my Sirius Internet Radio subscription. I listen to it both on computer and over my Windows Mobile phone (HTC Touch Pro) through an app called SelectRadio (www.selectradio.com)

In the past I took my unlimited Mobile Broadband plan from SmarTone which cost around 500 a month and stuck the sim card into my Touch Pro. Surprisingly that worked without a hitch and I was able to take full advantage of all Internet services via my Touch Pro.

What I did the most on it was surf the web via Opera, listen to Sirius, chat via IM, and write email.

Well after my mobile broadband contract expired, I decided to get a proper plan with voice + unlimited Internet for $238 a month.

Everything seemed to work fine. Skype, email, and Opera worked fine, but I am having some problems with SelectRadio.

Some Sirius channels on my selectradio app work, while others don't work when I am using select radio via the SmarTone IN unlimited Internet plan. For example Sirius channel 197 and Sirius channel 75 works every time on the SmarTone network. But Sirius channel 36 doesn't work a lot of the time. The app will say "Connecting" and then "Finding stream server, please wait..." and just hangs there. Once in a blue moon it'll work on SmarTone, but most of the time it won't.

I know this isn't a problem with my SelectRadio app because over WiFi every channel works every time.

Why is it that with SmarTone's piece of junk packet shaped to hell "unlimited" Internet plan do I have some Fing channels working but others never work?

I don't think many Hong Kongers use Sirius or SelectRadio (could be wrong here) so I can't imagine the cretins at SmarTone being aware of this and packet shaping it. Plus if that was the case, why do some channels work flawlessly?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? SelectRadio can't do much to help since their app is working fine as confirmed by WiFI, and I am afraid to even ask for help from those inept morons at SmarTone before consulting this forum.

Also if all I need to do to "fix" this problem is to pay a higher monthly fee for real "unlimited" Internet I'll be glad to do so. Though again, it seems odd if this was something to do with that since you'd think they'd block every Sirius channel and not just some.