Cable Ducting for home - eg WireMold

Closed Thread

Cable Ducting for home - eg WireMold

Hello

I need to tidy up the mass of cables running around my house. The previous tenant left some 'Wiremold' brand cable duct which I have installed and is very good. Does anyone know where I can get some more of this in HK? I think he imported it from the US (He was a pilot)?

I went to the Wan Chai computer centre and bought some ducting there but it is next to useless. Impossible to open it up without pulling it back off the wall and they don't sell corner brackets or joining brackets.

If anyone has successfully managed to get some good cable ducts please let me know. Just after some simple white plastic stuff that sticks on the walls.

Thanks!

can you post some photo

I'll try to look for it...

Hi Clarence

Here is a picture of some of it and I have included a scan of the packaging. Doesn't have to be this stuff, but anything that can do this job well.

Thanks!

icic...cable trunking..

go to find out @
    hardware shops in lockhard road, Wanchai

it's easy to find in those hardware shops, esp. those selling electrical components.

Yes, that makes sense. Probably the wrong place to be sniffing round the computer stores.

I will take a wander down there.

Thanks!

Visit your nearest Central Services showroom for all your ducting needs. Available in a variety of stylish colours to suit your discerning tastes.

Central Serviceees....