Xbox 360 screenames

Closed Thread

Xbox 360 screenames

Thought it might be an idea to have a separate thread just so people could dump their xbox live screen names (for 360) so we can get a gang of people in the same time zone murderin' and pillagin' each other (or having a nice game of tennis). I'll start with mine: pretty vagrant

BushPirate

(Nothing to do with Georgie Bush BTW )

I am usually on Xbox live playing Battlefield 2 these days.... I'm the sniper on the mosque in Backstab

gamertag = esprithk
    LIVE games : PGR3/GRAW/Chrome Hounds/FIFA World Cup 2006/NBA LIVE 06/Moto GP 3/

gamertag = Carlos98326194
    nbalive gamers pls pm me...

Xbox Live membership cards / MS Points cards

Guys just FYI these cards are regionally locked and so is your gamertag. I set up mine while in the UK last Dec and cannot cghange the location to HK hence none of the HK or US cards work with my account. I have to buy my cards from the UK. If any of you plan on leaving HK and pick up some cards before you go.

I'm assuming you can still purchase Live extensions and more microsoft points through market place right?!

Also, how's your PAL 360 game library surviving over in NTSC 360 HK?

Rikachu
    I use a HK machine here in HK so the games are not a problem. However renewals of my Xbox Live and points are a hassle as my Gamertag is UK registered. I need to order the cards online and have them shipped over.