View Poll Results: Does this help anyone else?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Maybe

0 0%
  • We dont care about what you need

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Need: Mobile Phones / Bluetooth Headset / And Bose Audio Gear / Hk Or Shenzhen ?

Closed Thread

Need: Mobile Phones / Bluetooth Headset / And Bose Audio Gear / Hk Or Shenzhen ?

Hi Everyone,

What can I say I am new to all of all this forum stuff, I am from Vancouver Canada and have come to Hong Kong to meet with suppliers and find a good source for the above products, and of course computer parts, etc

My real question is should I even bother to buy in HK or just deal with suppliers out of Shenzhen?

All the Prices I have been quoted are cheaper in Shenzhen than HK but is it worth it? Or is the quality in the known Markets in HK any different ( are the products probably the same here as Shenzhen ?)

I am here until Aug 10 and then have to fly off to Beijing where I buy Pearls.

Didnt even really thing about buying pearls and Clasps here in Hong Kong because of the pricing I get from my regular supplier, but If I am being ignorant by not looking at HK for this stuff too let me know.

I would really appreciate your help,

Regards

i'm imagine the prices from SZ would be cheaper compared to HK, but you probably have to be more alert to knock-offs and imitations.