Playstation 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rory
    any ideas where i might hunt down a second-hand one through classifieds?
    Take a look no further than the classifieds section on this very site.

Checked geo

already checked geo. I guess the seller already offloaded it as he hasn't written back.

Maybe your offer needs to be higher.

thats why i posted here to try and get an idea on how much to offer. I offered 1200, which from what i've heard seems reasonable enough. maybe he's doing his hair

Maybe yours is the highest offer and he's just waiting for more. Did you offer to buy both consoles for that price?

No 1200 for the playstation or 1000 for the x-box

Just to help out anybody who ends up looking at this thread. After a bit of research on HK ebay, which is handily only in Chinese the going rate for a Playstation 2 is between 800 and 1200 HK$ depending out what gadgets are banged on. Although I still haven't found one.

Last edited by Rory; 09-08-2006 at 04:01 PM.

I have an unmodded HK Region PS2. But it's in Canada - I brought it back with me from my first trip to HK, but didn't bring it back to HK with me this time. If you're interested, I could have my family back there send it directly to you.. Shipping would be about $140 HKD I think.

PM me if interested. It has 2 Sony controllers, and some games. (all original)

Quote Originally Posted by lowlight
    Passing up the XBOX 360 and 'waiting on' a PS3 would be something like passing up a new Porsche to 'wait on' the latest model from Yugo. You should read the latest news, PS3 has been nothing short of a disaster so far, and it's not even out yet. Every day game developers are dropping support of it, at least for the next year or so. It's going to be ridiculously expensive, and games will be nothing like you expect them to be... Wait and see

Umm nope, I know somebody working on the ps3 project and believe you me don't believe everything you read in the press.

Theres some big big announcements coming up in the pipeline. thats all I can tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    Theres some big big announcements coming up in the pipeline. thats all I can tell you!
    For some reason, I think there's more you can tell us.

Sure your friend is under NDA.. but i bet you aren't
    Last edited by LostArt; 09-08-2006 at 05:28 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast