Playstation 2

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I know people who are developers for SCE.. Not to turn this into a "I know more than you" e-penis wagging contest... but... well.. I do

Quote Originally Posted by lowlight
    I know people who are developers for SCE.. Not to turn this into a "I know more than you" e-penis wagging contest... but... well.. I do

Nah I wasn't boasting but just because some of the press hasn't been told about all the big things in the pipeline it doesn't mean that its going to be a flop. thats all I was implying from my post.

Yes I could find out more and release it to all and sundry but I won't do that.

Fixing playstation

My kids PS are about a year and half old is it worth getting them fixed..?

Nah I wasn't boasting but just because some of the press hasn't been told about all the big things in the pipeline it doesn't mean that its going to be a flop. thats all I was implying from my post.
    Piss poor media strategy at best.

Selling games (which is the point of the machine) is all about building the hype and getting into the consideration set of potential buyers before Christmas.

Sorry... we're digressing.

I have 4 orders for the ps3 to ship over back to U.K when I head back, Guys whats the situation like in HK at the moment, Do you have to pre-order or are you able to risk it and buy over the counter on launch day?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3