i-Cable Premier League announcement

Closed Thread

i-Cable Premier League announcement

Can anyone tell me what the announcement on the i-Cable web-site says regards the coming Premier League season re, subscription?

I understand from someone I need to upgrade my subscription to get the matches (groan) but I cannot find anything except a premier league and disney banner in Cantonese.

I have tried the old fashioned way of phoning but when I do get through (takes average 22 minutes) am promised a return call that never comes :-(. Also tried email but have no illusions of success there. Come back Now-TV all is forgiven, how I will miss your peach coloured suits and pointless girlies either side of the screen at half-time

Last edited by ricdan; 05-08-2010 at 09:54 AM.

Yes, you need to upgrade your package if you want to watch EPL. I think the package is around $60 / month for every match of the season - 6 standard definition channels and 3 HD Channels. They might need to come and change your cable box as well because this year they have EPL in HD so the box needs to support HD. The box should be free when you subscribe for the plan but I am not sure. Ask! Yeah the wait is long but they should answer your call.

Any advice on where I should go to sign up to i-cable? Just found a flat so want to check that I can get the service in the flat before I sign on the dotted line.