PS 3 Arrives in HK & SSP

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

yes, in ssp. sorry cant tell you exactly which place, as i do business with them.

You can pick it up at most places in SSP for WELL UNDER $6,000 but this is the Jap version and i DO NOT RECOMMEND it.

Several of my friends who bought these have had problems and the dealers refuse to fix or replace them.

I pre ordered the HK version earlier this month and just got a call informing me that its ready for pickup on Friday. Its a pretty short wait for a HK version and its worth it.

i was talking about the premium version. but the price is dropping almost every day a bit.

yes the japanese version seems to be not selling well here. most of the shops have stock of them. buying the HK version is definitely the better choice.

Got one for sale

I posted it to the classifieds.

It's the 60GB Japanese version. I was planning on taking it back with me to the US but it's just too heavy.

Anyone interested? It's still in the box and I have the receipt. (please reply to the classified ad)

For anyone that's interested I bought it at a shop in Sham Shui Po for $6900.

Thanks,
    Jake

sorry to say that but who should buy the PS3 for 6900 from you when you can get it in the shops for under 6000?

Jake
    I recommend that you sell it in the US. The prices have dropped to as low as $4400 for the 60GB Jap model. Shops in SSP seem desperate to get rid of their stock.

Wow are you serious? $4400!! That is very low from the original $7000. What problems did you friends have with the PS3 Jared?

And thanks for the reply pumi23.

Wow, really? $4400? If I'm going to sell it in the US then I might as well pick up a few more at that price. Thanks, I'll have to check it out.