Where to buy Nintendo Wii (US) in Hong Kong and how much?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by chillifontain:
    Hi
    I have just bought a Wii ( US version) from Wan Chai 188. The store is called Dreamstore. It is on the 2nd floor , right at the front of the stairs. They charge me HK$2,850 for US console with one controller + Wii sports game.

I have to pay extra for an extra controller for HK$495.
    That sounds like the store where last week I bought an NDS Lite. There's a girl with short light-coloured hair. Didn't think to ask about Wii prices until this week. Would you have their number?

Guys.. Just wanted to thank you for the tip on Dreamstore. 2980 all-in for US version (Sports & HK power adaptor incl) with extra set of Wiimote and nanchuck. They threw in some silicone covers for the Wiimotes & nanchucks as well. Lot better than anything I was being offered on the island. Didn't go to SSP..

Oh are there stock issues at the moment in HK?

You can't buy them for love nor money in UK at the moment and those retailers that do are selling them for 299 sterling.

Bump

I have some 'buyers' here in London so anybody wants to make a bit of cash then let me know!

Anyone going back to the UK, take a few WII with ya.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle541095.ece

Parents pay £2k to have a Wii

Published: Today

PARENTS are paying up to 12 TIMES the normal price for Christmas must-have, the Nintendo Wii.

The £179.99 consoles, sold out in most high street shops, are fetching four-figure sums online.

And a net auction seller sold one at the weekend for £2,259.99.

Woolworths and Game are now only selling the motion-sensitive machines in bundles with games and controllers – at double the console’s price.

Sally Hughes, 37, of Hastings, East Sussex, said: “My kids have their hearts set on a Wii. I may not have any choice but to pay hundreds of pounds over the odds.”

its the same with the ds lite in the uk, so much demand, no stock.

wow, I hope they don't have a stock issue here. Am planning to buy one over the weekend

I Just came back from 188 and the are charging HK$3750!!! I did went to SSP but they were out of stock for US version. Guess I'll have to wait till after Christmas when the demand is lower