Like Tree17Likes

Black Ops COD

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by twitceh:
    I guess that's why they have the Gun Games and other MP modes including Zombie~~ I haven't tried any of them.. but it seems like they jumped on CSS's custom games for ideas on multiplayer modes.
    @Twitceh
    The problem with the COD MP is that its always the same old crap. They reworked the MW2 engine for this one and its pretty similar except for a few new thing added. Hackers and modders already have a rebooter out and started hacking the MP which means soon people can but 15th Prestige for $5 and they have all the unlocks in 3 minutes.

I have never been a fan of Treyarch or Activision and people will hate them more next year when they introduce pay to play tokens for all their games like EA has been doing.

For those who have not bought the game yet please try and find the Hardened version as it has extra maps which will not be sold in the Marketplace or in the PSN store. The Hardened Edition is selling in some stores for $489-$520 today.

@Bends
    The RC model needs 12 batteries and only runs for 10-20 minutes. Some of my buddies who bought the Special Edition seem really pissed off today. I guess the batteries die right before the girl they are stalking walks over it

I've been playing Red Dead Redemption for ages. Maybe I am just slow but it's a big game.

When I played Halo Reach I finished it in maybe 12 hours over a few weeks. At the end I just thought, oh, is that it!

Quote Originally Posted by virago:
    I've been playing Red Dead Redemption for ages. Maybe I am just slow but it's a big game.

When I played Halo Reach I finished it in maybe 12 hours over a few weeks. At the end I just thought, oh, is that it!
    I agree that Reach was a bit too easy. I think I cleaned it all up 1000/1000 in under a week. Hopefully the upcoming DLC at the end of November is good.

You need to buy the RDR Undead DLC. Its almost a totally new game and is a lot of fun.

I am also looking forward to the upcoming BFBC2 Vietnam expansion.

Edit:
    Here's 2 more codes for Xbox360 Avatar Outfits. They only work with Female Avatars.
    SR 71 Flight Suit
    gyvf8-pf7ry-28d7v-vgwv8-cfgrm

Woods Outfit
    r76bq-cr3mf-g2ttf-9g36r-bqwjd
    Last edited by JaredHK; 10-11-2010 at 09:47 PM.
    virago likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    @Twitceh
    The problem with the COD MP is that its always the same old crap. They reworked the MW2 engine for this one and its pretty similar except for a few new thing added. Hackers and modders already have a rebooter out and started hacking the MP which means soon people can but 15th Prestige for $5 and they have all the unlocks in 3 minutes.

I have never been a fan of Treyarch or Activision and people will hate them more next year when they introduce pay to play tokens for all their games like EA has been doing.

For those who have not bought the game yet please try and find the Hardened version as it has extra maps which will not be sold in the Marketplace or in the PSN store. The Hardened Edition is selling in some stores for $489-$520 today.
    Won't the extra maps be released as DLC at a later time? Since they love money I am sure they will do it eventually. I never really played MW2 or MW other than the SP on the PC but I can feel that it's all the same old thing. I'm quite happy with it so far, but I haven't played any MP only getting the trophy on Combat Training. But since I can't play CSS in HK anymore hopefully this will give me a bit of variation.

Quote Originally Posted by twitceh:
    Won't the extra maps be released as DLC at a later time? Since they love money I am sure they will do it eventually. I never really played MW2 or MW other than the SP on the PC but I can feel that it's all the same old thing. I'm quite happy with it so far, but I haven't played any MP only getting the trophy on Combat Training. But since I can't play CSS in HK anymore hopefully this will give me a bit of variation.

They (Treyass) confirmed that the maps will not be released as DLC on the PS3 at all but there is a small chance that they might be released on the 360 eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    They (Treyass) confirmed that the maps will not be released as DLC on the PS3 at all but there is a small chance that they might be released on the 360 eventually.
    Tonight my first game was fine (lag wise). Then it took me ages to find a second and the third game was almost unplayable.. Not sure if it's my net (HKBN 100mb) or just how being in HK sucks?

I am pretty sure its HKBN as several of my buddies are having the same issues both on XBL and PSN. They seem to be getting "Server Not Available" errors. I have had no issues on PCCW and I Cable so far and it takes me under a minute to get into a game.

I'm having issues with online play, will take an age to find a game and then I will randomly lose connection, I never had this issue in the UK with a download speed a quarter of what I have now.

Although I am not sure if the issue is HK or Black Ops related, a lot of people in the UK and US are reporting issues as well, although they seem to be talking about lag which I don;t really have an issue with once the game is loaded.

What is really bugging me is not being able to hear footsteps, guys have literally run up right behind me on a wooden floor and I have not heard them, this includes people who do not have a high enough rating to have purchased Ninja.

I was never a soundwhore on MW2 but it's nice to know if someone is about to stab you in the back...

Quote Originally Posted by almightygoodgod:
    What is really bugging me is not being able to hear footsteps, guys have literally run up right behind me on a wooden floor and I have not heard them, this includes people who do not have a high enough rating to have purchased Ninja.
    Haha, sounds like a crack or cheat code or something.

Quote Originally Posted by almightygoodgod:
    I'm having issues with online play, will take an age to find a game and then I will randomly lose connection, I never had this issue in the UK with a download speed a quarter of what I have now.

Although I am not sure if the issue is HK or Black Ops related, a lot of people in the UK and US are reporting issues as well, although they seem to be talking about lag which I don;t really have an issue with once the game is loaded.

I was never a soundwhore on MW2 but it's nice to know if someone is about to stab you in the back...
    The connection issues are often due to your ISP. Many of my friends who had no issues with HKBN and Halo Reach are having major connection problems and lag with BO. I am having zero issues with PCCW and Icable (Which is supposed to be real crappy).

As for hearing footsteps etc you need a decent headset as speakers just don't cut it. I have always used Astro's for all my gaming and you can hear everything from footsteps to a guy reloading around the corner.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 ... LastLast