Wii Power Cord

Closed Thread

Wii Power Cord

Hi All,

Need some help here. We brought our Wii from the US. Hubby plugged it in and the power cord "popped". The console was never plugged in so that should be fine. However, we need to get a new power cord.

Where to go and what might I expect to pay.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Try the G/F of Golden arcade in Sham Shui Po if you have no luck at 298. You will not be able to find it at MKK so don't waste your time trying.

Hennessey road- computer or game center. I think I paid around $150. Anyway, if you don't get it by the end of next week, I could meet you and show you.

Hi Dianne,

Merry Merry.

Hi all,

went to Sham Shui Po and had our choice of many. It's now up and working once again. Not sure what we will do when we move back to the US!

Thanks for your help!

Quote Originally Posted by attkrt:
    Hi Dianne,

Merry Merry.

Hi all,

went to Sham Shui Po and had our choice of many. It's now up and working once again. Not sure what we will do when we move back to the US!

Thanks for your help!
    when you move back to the states ( assuming that transformer is not multivoltage, ie, 120v - 240v unlikely though), get a step up transformer (240 v to 120v) from radio shack or simlar places

Original Post Deleted

Brit is correct. They are easy to buy on Amazon, Craigs or some of the US based gaming forums. PM me when you are ready to head back and I can point you to some of the sites.