Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By imparanoic
  • 1 Post By Football16

Where to buy TV/Home entertainment system in HK?

Closed Thread

Where to buy TV/Home entertainment system in HK?

Hi guys, just moved into my new apartment and am looking to buy a new TV. Can anyone reccommend a repuable retailer? I have heard TST is the place to go but that some of the outlets there are a bit dodgy?? I am interested in the Panasonic Viera range.

Any ideas on what I should expect to pay on a 32 inch Viera Full HD?

Cheers

I got a good Phillips TV at Fortress in CWB. Broadway, is also good to do some price and value comparisons at. That is what I did.
    Ended up going to Fortress as deal was good and I did not want too many deliveries as I was just setting up a flat and did not want to be sitting home.

As it turned out Fortress did not deliver the TV with the household goods like pots and pans but it came direct from Phillips who set it up.

Steve1981 likes this.

do you home work, ie, check out the model numbers on offical sites, entre model number on 香港格價網 Price.com.hk for cheapest prices,

china club av and super king av are generally the cheapest ( up to 20% or more compared to fortress/broadway prices for official hk stuff)

expect to pay around HK$4,200 ( cheapest) for a full hd panasonic digital tuner tv compared to 5% of list price at fortress/broadway around HK$5500

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    do you home work, ie, check out the model numbers on offical sites, entre model number on 香港格價網 Price.com.hk for cheapest prices,

china club av and super king av are generally the cheapest ( up to 20% or more compared to fortress/broadway prices for official hk stuff)

expect to pay around HK$4,200 ( cheapest) for a full hd panasonic digital tuner tv compared to 5% of list price at fortress/broadway around HK$5500
    try mong kok, yau shing building many floors of electronic stores, have very decent range of tv and home cinema stuff far better than fortress/broadway ( especially proper home cinema /hifi stuff)
    Skyhook and Steve1981 like this.