PS3 Game prices in Hong Kong - website?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    if the prices are similar and you have a UK account it might be a better idea as Denki's El Cheapo versions often are local or Korean versions which have no DLC support in the HK PSN Store. The $120 games are often crap games or 3 year old games that didn't sell.

I have found some real good PS3 deals on Ebay UK under 20 Euro and have had them shipped over. There are some good deals on at the moment for newer titles as PSN is down and many have ditched their PS3's for the 360.
    please confirm where are the discounted brand new release games from sony, which retailer thanks.

you can find great bargains everywhere, i purchase virtually new dead rising 2 for ps3 for less than HK$70 via local auction, no paypal/postage charges either.

also i purchase brand new uk based games via ebay as well, ie, buzz quiz world/music of 10quid/12quid ( plus 2/3 quid postage to uk address)

please confirm where are the discounted brand new release games from sony, which retailer thanks.<<

Look around the usual places and if you know the store staff well they offer even better discounts. I tend to avoid buying used games as most new releases need online passes these days which cost $9.99 US each.

As I said before a lot of the cheapest deals are Korean games which have no DLC or online pass support in HK, US or UK marketplace. A lot of these Korean games are bought in bulk used or damaged, repackaged in SSP and distributed to be sold cheap as new items. I know the guy running this racket & and he also has 20+ id's on Yahoo doing exactly the same with local releases.