Nintendo 3DS dealers in HK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

I believe this system not too bad in performance, ( apparently better than wii processing power according to the journalist reports in TGS), augmented reality within 3d stereoscopic visual (i presume it won't be with high polygon count/higher defined visuals due to the limited processing power though) is a very interest concept

Quote Originally Posted by starev:
    Thanks all for advices, I also think we'll have to wait flashcarts

If someone has also good adresses like Perfect Denki games shop, please share

After all, in my case the only variables are menu language and price, hope to find close to 3000hkd
    as the US and europe release date is around a month later, better to wait for a few weeks as the price will significantly drop

Hi guys,

Do you have suggestions about trusted dealers for Nintendo 3DS?

The launch date is 26 feb in Japan and I wonder if I can buy one here at a good price (around 250 USD); so I'm looking for 3000 HKD max here.

I plan to go to SSP or Wanchai Computer Center but if you have advices, adresses, it will be cool, cause I'm new in HK.

Thanks !
    $3080 @ Denki in MKK this afternoon. The shop at Ho King in MKK has it and you can test it as well.

i wonder what's would uk and us prices for import 3ds ( i recall original ds was at 300gbp in 2004) for uk/us release.

3080 pretty cool price ! is this a factory leaked version for testing ? or they already have some in stock ? cause the launch date in japan is 26th

3080 pretty cool price ! is this a factory leaked version for testing ? or they already have some in stock ? cause the launch date in japan is 26th
    do you mean did some poor bugger sneaked a machine up their cavity from the foxconn factory in shenzhen?

just like the orginal white iphone housing

yep ! Nintendo 3DS stolen in China, closer look revealed

maybe the same poisoned factory like foxconn and co ...

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    do you mean did some poor bugger sneaked a machine up their cavity from the foxconn factory in shenzhen?
    Sounds like something you might do on a regular basis.

@star
    Its the retail Japanese Version. Its been out unofficially in Japan for a week as many distributors broke the street date.

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    Sounds like something you might do on a regular basis.

@star
    Its the retail Japanese Version. Its been out unofficially in Japan for a week as many distributors broke the street date.
    more like you as you seem to get rather 'exclusive' pre-release items/machinese

as you know i just get rare old vintage consoles which would not fit any cavity

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast