Nintendo 3DS dealers in HK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic
    more like you as you seem to get rather 'exclusive' pre-release items/machinese

as you know i just get rare old vintage consoles which would not fit any cavity
    You brought it up so obviously you are very familiar with stealing stuff buy sticking them up your butt.

I prefer to pay for my gear

BTW I'd love to see you make that comment to the owner of Denki or any store-owner in MKK (in person) and watch what he does/they do to you.
    Last edited by JaredHK; 25-02-2011 at 10:20 PM.

So I went to perfect denki and ask to try, the 3d experience is quite good but they told me that the menu language is only japanese, so I will wait for US/EUR release :///

the price was interesting : 2800-2900 hkd

bdw

I just heard this morning that the 3DS has been cracked with the R4 cards. They can play the older DS games on 3DS, but not the new 3DS games just yet.

This essentially means that if you get a Japanese 3DS now, you can play all the old DS and DSi games without worrying about any region locking.

Ah interesting but can you change the menu in english or another language ?

Quote Originally Posted by starev
    Ah interesting but can you change the menu in english or another language ?
    Can't be changed and the current hacks are bricking some 3DS units here in Asia after a few hours of use. Prices are $2700ish in MKK this afternoon.

Anyone buy the US 3ds? Its already out. Only games that are not released in the Japan 3ds is Pilot Wings and Steel Diver.

I bought a US 3DS from sham shui po last week and am very happy with it. I paid $2100 and bought street fighter iv 3d, pilotwings resort, nintendogs and pro evolution soccer 2011 3D. The 3D effect is pretty impressive!

Good price !!

Somebody knows if European 3DS are available in HK ?

Quote Originally Posted by statman
    I bought a US 3DS from sham shui po last week and am very happy with it. I paid $2100 and bought street fighter iv 3d, pilotwings resort, nintendogs and pro evolution soccer 2011 3D. The 3D effect is pretty impressive!
    I think US versions are being sold between $1700-$1900 in SSP. I picked up one for a friend at $1850 with 1 game. The shop had secondhand Japanese versions for $1600 as well.

Street Fighter IV is so amazing on this system, the online is flawless!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3