Nintendo 3DS dealers in HK

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Nintendo 3DS dealers in HK

Hi guys,

Do you have suggestions about trusted dealers for Nintendo 3DS?

The launch date is 26 feb in Japan and I wonder if I can buy one here at a good price (around 250 USD); so I'm looking for 3000 HKD max here.

I plan to go to SSP or Wanchai Computer Center but if you have advices, adresses, it will be cool, cause I'm new in HK.

Thanks !

knowing the demand, prices may even go as high as HK$3500, but i doubt it will go higher than that as the core demographic market is under 18 and females

Perfect Denki will be selling the Jap version at the MKK store. I can't comment on the price as it all depends on supply and local demand.

i feel that these is a worrying issue with 3ds, accidents by kids playing the 3ds in the streets, then being disorieited by the machine, then being run over by vehicles or falling on rail tracks, apparently many TGS journalist reported feeling dizzy/eye problems after playing the 3ds, even if nintendo publishes warnings within their console manuals and start up screens, most kids ignore these warnings

Yeah I can imagine getting a headache after playing 3D video games for a couple of hours. The novelty will probably wear off quickly and I can imagine a lot of people turning the 3D off and just using it as a normal DS.

Not really a big problem unless you play it for extended periods. We have been reviewing the 3DS and 3D games on other platforms with no issues whatsoever. Our typical playtime was 3-4 hrs straight.

Do you think that menu can be display in english on 3ds jap version?

Maybe some of you used previous japanese DS

Anayway, risk of headache + higher price + region lock = bad deal :/

The Japanese DS has japanese/english menus. It also has no region locking.

But 3DS is different. Im not sure about english menu's or not, but the bigger problem is the introduction of region locking. So you may only be able to play Japanese games on it.

Of course, after some time, the flashcarts may alleviate this problem.

but the ndsi and it's larger ver xl has region locking, so it's hard to predict.

Thanks all for advices, I also think we'll have to wait flashcarts

If someone has also good adresses like Perfect Denki games shop, please share

After all, in my case the only variables are menu language and price, hope to find close to 3000hkd

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast