Like Tree4Likes

Which LCD TV.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Which LCD TV.

So my TV died yesterday and I have to buy a new one. My budget is max 6k, prefer keeping it lower than that. Looking to buy 32 inch LCD.

I went to see a few at fortress. and I got confused between Toshiba, Sharp and Samsung.

Which one do you guys suggest is the best among three.
    Also what all things should I take care of, when buying TV.

Suggestions, inputs appreciated.

Thanks

I got overwhelmed when I went to buy My TV a few months back. My budget was roughly same as yours.

I ended up getting a LG 37 Inch 5500 (something) for 8K over two years interest free.

The sales staff keep pushing me to get the Toshiba, it was last years model.

mercury_element likes this.

You probably want Full HD, LED and perhaps a USB reader. I'm pretty satisfied with my LG...

mercury_element likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bak875:
    I got overwhelmed when I went to buy My TV a few months back. My budget was roughly same as yours.

I ended up getting a LG 37 Inch 5500 (something) for 8K over two years interest free.

The sales staff keep pushing me to get the Toshiba, it was last years model.

Thanks but 8k is way over my budget and installments thing wont be possible I guess as I dont have a credit card.

Did you check Toshiba? was it good?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisvdb:
    You probably want Full HD, LED and perhaps a USB reader. I'm pretty satisfied with my LG...
    Thanks. Will certainly check for these three things.

To be honest I dint check LG, my friend said not to go for LG, so I just mainly checked Samsung , Toshiba and Sharp.

To be honest, dint like samsung much.

Since money is tight have you considered the possibility of getting your old TV repaired?

When you go to the store ask them to explain the features.

I narrowed it down to Size, LED and Mghtz

Very difficult to be specific as to brand.

Quote Originally Posted by PDLM:
    Since money is tight have you considered the possibility of getting your old TV repaired?
    Thanks. I had already budgeted for new TV as I knew the old one will die anytime. So money is not an issue, as I saw a number of TV at Fortress, within my budget.

Quote Originally Posted by bak875:
    When you go to the store ask them to explain the features.

I narrowed it down to Size, LED and Mghtz

Very difficult to be specific as to brand.
    Thanks. I'll do that.
    However I prefer knowing which all brands I must consider, so that I stick to them.
    I picked Toshiba, Samsung, Sharp and LG.
    Liked the results of Toshiba and Sharp, so just wanted to know if they are good.

Quote Originally Posted by mercury_element:
    So my TV died yesterday and I have to buy a new one. My budget is max 6k, prefer keeping it lower than that. Looking to buy 32 inch LCD.

I went to see a few at fortress. and I got confused between Toshiba, Sharp and Samsung.

Which one do you guys suggest is the best among three.
    Also what all things should I take care of, when buying TV.

Suggestions, inputs appreciated.

Thanks
    why go to cheaper place like independent store in mk or a more price competitive such as citicall, if you can tell that much different between ccfl and led lit tv, why buy led tv? you can get a 40" sony KDL-40EX400 for HK$6000 ( refer by model number only meaning you have done ur homework or they give you list price), u will save up to 20%

Sony KDL-40EX400 - LCD TV - 家庭影音 - 香港格價網 Price.com.hk

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast