Cigar shelf

Monacle shelf

Amber tipped cane shelf

Shotguns

Stoob likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix2:
    condoms,

I would consider a nice rack

I would also consider a computer rack where you can mount all your network audio stuff consoles, internet connections routers etc, (I'll spare you the blatant plug the sexy polished aliminium racks we sell.)

Food menus from all the take away places and food by phone services...
    PM me the deets. I'm looking for ways to keep everything neat and tidy!

Quote Originally Posted by beachball:
    That should definitely give you room for something nice. However, don't bother with a surround sound system in such a confined space - better off with a pair of 'L&R' speakers and a center speaker. And make sure to get speakers that can tolerate being placed close to a wall, you do not want to have to allocate even more space to the speakers by placing them halfway into the room...
    Really? Is it not worth doing still - had been looking at a wireless LG 5.1 system (thinking it would be awesome for gaming and movies). Would the size of the room cause me problems?

Advanced wife proximity alert system
    Glass fronted beer fridge
    Kleenex dispenser

A man cave should consist of two items only. Alcohol and pussy. Blunt but simple. However this thread has given us a good insight into how metrosexual "men" have now become. TV's, PC hook ups, etc? Keep mincing.....

bookblogger likes this.

a sign for the front of door:

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    A man cave should consist of two items only. Alcohol and pussy. Blunt but simple. However this thread has given us a good insight into how metrosexual "men" have now become. TV's, PC hook ups, etc? Keep mincing.....
    kinda suave statement, have you asked for permission from your wife for opening a legalised whore house? might as well call in a few mates and sort some roasting sessions as well..

plus there is nothing metrosexual/androgynous with boys toyz, it's not like as if people here suggesting a handbag and shoe collection

Quote Originally Posted by jaykay:
    Well of course, but he wouldn't be making a man cave if that were the case. The whole idea of a man cave presupposes that the woman is the master of the house but has generously granted a small room in which the man may play.

The man cave is the modern equivalent of the man being the master of the house and generously letting the wife have a 'sewing room' in which she can do her embroidery without cluttering up the man's house with her hobbies.

Well proves a previous point of mine that immigration now requires you to leave them your sense if humour in return for a visa.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    kinda suave statement, have you asked for permission from your wife for opening a legalised whore house? might as well call in a few mates and sort some roasting sessions as well..

plus there is nothing metrosexual/androgynous with boys toyz, it's not like as if people here suggesting a handbag and shoe collection
    In which part of my post did I mention having a man cave? The rest of what you wrote gives me an idea of your Internet surfing habits. Suppose I'm lucky, gorgeous wife, kids, fast cars and bikes, no need for man room in my place. Now a kid proof room so myself and wife could have quality time..........