Like Tree6Likes

L.A. NOIRE?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

L.A. NOIRE?

IS it out here yet? went to a few yesterday and dont seem to see it...

Quote Originally Posted by nycjeff:
    IS it out here yet? went to a few yesterday and dont seem to see it...
    I think on the 22nd. I read a review the other day about it. Sounds really good.

It's out in EU on 17th and US on 20th. Virago games don't come out on Sundays...

Will definitely be getting this, nothing else good to play atm.

I've had this for a week and its pretty good. X360 version seems to run a lot smoother and graphics seem sharper.

It should be out here this week as the distributor got his stock in today

Edit:
    Any X360 users with flashed consoles running pirated games of any sort I advise you to keep your activities offline starting today as MSFT has started scanning for FW. The new update is out 19th and will be followed by banwaves (Account & Device).

Last edited by JaredHK; 16-05-2011 at 07:39 PM.

i hope its damn good...just bought killzone3 and motorstorm , pretty disappointing, the 3d novelty wears off pretty quick..hope they would let me trade that in...

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    I've had this for a week and its pretty good. X360 version seems to run a lot smoother and graphics seem sharper.

It should be out here this week as the distributor got his stock in today

Edit:
    Any X360 users with flashed consoles running pirated games of any sort I advise you to keep your activities offline starting today as MSFT has started scanning for FW. The new update is out 19th and will be followed by banwaves (Account & Device).
    That's disappointing to hear... but then again I am not surprised. GTA4 was like that too, as long as the gameplay doesn't suffer then it'll have to suffice. Looking forward to picking this up!

should be out today

I think that it's only out in the US right now, Asia will have to wait until Friday. Same thing happened with Heavy Rain last year...

Quote Originally Posted by twitceh:
    That's disappointing to hear... but then again I am not surprised. GTA4 was like that too, as long as the gameplay doesn't suffer then it'll have to suffice. Looking forward to picking this up!
    Denki and a few other guys have it in stock this evening but are selling it to people they know. You can call the guy I hooked you up with at IG and see if he can keep one aside for you

Quote Originally Posted by JaredHK:
    Denki and a few other guys have it in stock this evening but are selling it to people they know. You can call the guy I hooked you up with at IG and see if he can keep one aside for you
    Haha thanks Jared But I might wait a little bit, since my PS3 is at my gfs and we only live at her place on the weekend lol. I'm getting Witcher 2 as we speak. That should keep me occupied! And also I can finally register my Portal 2 and play the Coop

Someone lent me a Move... I think my flat is too small, well the sofa needs to be about 1 foot further back >_<

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast