Like Tree2Likes

Nintendo 3DS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic
    also note zelda/mario is really for not hardcore gamers, ask the non traditional/casual gamers if they can name the titles of the top of their heads
    Sure the names are well known, but the games are hardcore and difficult. Ask these people not if they know the titles, but if they played and finished these games, and you get a completely different picture.

wow.. i want a nintendo 3DS and thats it. i dont care if anyone disagrees to what i want. i just asked where to buy.
    well, im going to wan chai today to find if they sell N3DS, because i saw they were selling games there for the N3DS. so, thanks to THE PEOPLE who actually answered my question. gosh.. and im going to get nintendogs. and also sims3 for the console, and im proud to say that.

sorry, i presume you are don't really understand the meaning of hardcore games/gamers.

Earthbound/Mother are great examples of hardcore niche games by nintendo's subsideries, same with pikmin, metroid and animal crossing.

other hardcore niche games from other developers would include :-

Ikaruga/radiant silvergun, gradius, rez/child of eden, ico/last guardian, dragon quest, godhand, contra series, castlevania series and zone of enders are also fine examples, yes, these are the type of games which virtually all causal/non tradiational gamers will avoid and very few have heard off these titles, but to the hardcore gamers, these are the holy grail of hardcore games

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic
    sorry, i presume you are don't really understand the meaning of hardcore games/gamers.

Earthbound/Mother are great examples of hardcore niche games by nintendo's subsideries, same with pikmin, metroid and animal crossing.

other hardcore niche games from other developers would include :-

Ikaruga/radiant silvergun, gradius, rez/child of eden, ico/last guardian, dragon quest, godhand, contra series, castlevania series and zone of enders are also fine examples, yes, these are the type of games which virtually all causal/non tradiational gamers will avoid and very few have heard off these titles, but to the hardcore gamers, these are the holy grail of hardcore games
    You seem to confuse hardcore games with niche games. What a great list of titles btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts
    You seem to confuse hardcore games with niche games. What a great list of titles btw.
    Hardcore Gamer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

same thing, but anyway enjoy your games...

currently playing super famicom super contra ( running via rgb upscanned by xrgb2 plus) and ps2 godhand ( upscaled to 1080p via hd box pro) , eagering awaiting ico/shadow of collossus HD

btw, did you know that radiant silvergun for saturn cost around HK$2000 -HK$3000 cos it's super rare and very collectible ( also apparently really good game unlike mostr collectibles)

I have to say that I do not really like the Nintendo 3DS - I clearly can't clear my head from thinking that it is perfectly unhealthy to play a video game in 3D without the necessity of wearing 3D glasses. Have there been any tests made on a long term basis getting the influence this technique has on the eye and on the brain function?

Does it have tetris?

Quote Originally Posted by berley
    I have to say that I do not really like the Nintendo 3DS - I clearly can't clear my head from thinking that it is perfectly unhealthy to play a video game in 3D without the necessity of wearing 3D glasses. Have there been any tests made on a long term basis getting the influence this technique has on the eye and on the brain function?
    Yes. It's harmless. It is also much more comfortable and less strenuous then watching a 3d movie in a theater for example. Just remember to not play for hours with the 3d slider at full. Have played it for 100+ hours, and still amazed by how the 3d effect adds to the games.

Gatts... are you in commission?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3