looking for Turtle Beach Ear Force Z6a or Tritton AX Pro

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thanks man, waiting for his reply. I went out to look at the PS3 7.1 one, your right I don't think it's suitable for what I'm after.. Even without the mixamp I can use it for the PC so it's alright... I saw sony has some 7.1 true headset but its 1400 HKD... it looks pretty impressive though, but all sold out and beyond my budget.

what a coincidence! i was looking for ax pro too but couldnt find one in hk... if anyone knows where to get one please let me know! thanks

I saw some at Sino Center today. A few stores have em but I cannot verify if their are the real deal or knockoffs. I have seen a lot of Tritton and Turtle Beach knockoffs for sale in Hk and the US of late.

Check Perfect Denki for the Turtles, I saw them on the shelves on the left hand side in Sino Centre

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply.
    i've got my tritton ax pro from MAS MULTIMEDIA in wanchai computer centre for 1698 (without extra charge for credit card). there's a lot of stores who sold it there.

Hey, Im looking for Tritton Ax720's anyone seen them in Hong Kong?

Thanks Taisala

Look around Wanchai, SSP, MKK. They are all over the place.

Definitely recommend the AX Pros. Tried the X41s plus PS3 cable and found the AX pros much more comfortable for extended gaming.

Did not notice any discernable difference in sound quality except X41s more bassy.

The cable on AX pro is braided and feels solid.

Don't know where to buy them, got my shipped from the UK (when they were GBP 80 or so in Tesco)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2