fifa 12 pal version ??

Closed Thread

fifa 12 pal version ??

any1 no where i can buy fifa 12 PAL version on xbox 360??? brought back xbox from uk few months ago when i moved out here so need PAL version games.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyHo10:
    any1 no where i can buy fifa 12 PAL version on xbox 360??? brought back xbox from uk few months ago when i moved out here so need PAL version games.
    very unlikely, rarely , old pal xbox 360 games (due to region coding) appears on yahoo auchion very cheap,

unless you order from uk Play.com and try get them to send to UK ( my mate has done this a few times, but sucess rate is 50% as they don't really send to overseas and has post code and county issues on the delievry address, hence why they are lost)

i normally order it, send it to my relatives and eventually comes to me when some one comes over here (i have ps3, so no region issues, but i want uk based games sometimes such as buzz! )

@OP
    If you have a flashed box I can help you get it. If not try Ebay.
    I recommend either selling the PAL box or flashing it for offline use. It is best to buy a local J console for local use.

The MP features might be locked as there are rumors of regional servers with 2012. Konami does this with PES/ Winning as well.

Last edited by JaredHK; 30-09-2011 at 11:48 AM.

cheers for reply.

so if i get my xbox flash can i not use it online?

Not advisable as MSFT has ongoing & regular banwaves. The best IMO is to sell it or trade it with someone for a HK box depending on the version you have.

If you don't play a lot of games and are into a bunch of titles like FIFA, COD etc it might be best to trade it or sell it and get a HK version.

I just messaged a buddy in the UK and he says the FIFA 12 servers might be IP locked to region (PAL/US/Asia) as they have 3 different versions of FIFA 12 out.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

ok cool.

i only use it for fifa and call of duty really but its prob best to just sell it it seems. do u no any places in hong kong where i can sell my xbox?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyHo10:
    ok cool.

i only use it for fifa and call of duty really but its prob best to just sell it it seems. do u no any places in hong kong where i can sell my xbox?
    it won't be worth much considering you can not buy or play any locally purchased games
    Last edited by imparanoic; 30-09-2011 at 02:46 PM.

There are a lot of people who would do a 1 on 1 trade or offer you a decent price for the PAL console. I will ask around and see if any of my local buddies need one.

Can you PM me more info on it please.