• Both

3 42.86%
  • Neither

1 14.29%

Simple, MW3 or BF3

Closed Thread

Simple, MW3 or BF3

Title says it all.

Call of Duty games have crappy sound effects. It;s something that they have always overlooked.

Simple - BF3

Buy them both for the Campaign but pick one for the MP.

Last edited by JaredHK; 26-10-2011 at 08:22 AM.

Sorry but its not simple. What's the platform?

I played Black Ops on the PS3, and it was ok, but the servers were shit for HK. I also tried it for the PC and that was the shittiest experience of my life. You couldn't even custom your classes in game??

MW3 will have a better campaign than BF3, but the atmosphere of BF3 is epic too, just MW3 will be more interesting. BF3 has the better MP, and especially due to the new killstreak system indicated by Jared, I doubt I would want to touch MW3, unless to play it on Console splitscreen with friends. Lastly Console BF3 isn't that great, so it really depends on the platform you play it on. When you know how great it feels and plays like on the PC, 24 players on the console, you might as well stick with MW3.

I prefer BF3 on the console mainly due to squad comms and no cheaters unlike the PC counterpart which can be hacked. I just went out and picked up the console version after completing the campaign on PC.