GTA V

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

GTA V

Trailer for GTA V has been released

GTA V Latest News & Information | GTAV.NET

Can't wait!

twitceh likes this.

The HK version is going to be locked to region so we only get to play against HK/Taiwan/China/Singapore players. If MP is your thing then I recommend picking up the US/UK version.

I was kinda hoping they'd take a risk and go for something outside the US... Still have my fingers crossed for a GTA HK one day!

Now that i've said that, i'll probably end up buying it regardless and be telling everyone how much I love it when it's released...

Never really liked the MP in these types of games... like RDR and GTA4, but it sounds like it's gonna be pretty awesome.

Hints of a 25th May 2012 release date.

I loved GTA IV, but I didn't care at all for the MP aspect of it

GTA HK would be awesome, even if they 'just' did HK Island, they could spend all their effort going into tremendous detail...

from the looks of the trailer...its just a new storyline and updated graphics/location. there is not much in way of added [SP] gameplay correct? what is the attraction?

Quote Originally Posted by BaconBreadBaker:
    from the looks of the trailer...its just a new storyline and updated graphics/location. there is not much in way of added [SP] gameplay correct? what is the attraction?
    Additions:
    Jets
    More Asians & Hispanics as bad guys
    New location
    MP will probably be about the same.

R* does not want to release anything with an "Asian" theme/location as these games never sell well. Stranglehold is a classic example and True Crime HK which was cancelled twice but is finally being released.

@twitceh
    RDR: You hardly played the MP in RDR IMO the MP was pretty damn good and the DLC packs they released were even better than the MP content on disc.

GTA4: I have this on the 360 and still play the MP which is still full of people especially the races. I recently finish TBOGT and also got my Wanted rank.

GTA 5 is still 7 months away. If you want a AWESOME game to play right now ..go pick up Uncharted 3.
    Last edited by JaredHK; 04-11-2011 at 01:14 PM.

I think they could save some money by re-releasing GTA 3 using the latest game engine... sure, some tweaks will be required, but that game was awesome, jets, rocketpacks etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    I think they could save some money by re-releasing GTA 3 using the latest game engine... sure, some tweaks will be required, but that game was awesome, jets, rocketpacks etc etc
    They have hinted about releasing older titles exclusively for XBL marketplace.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    I loved GTA IV, but I didn't care at all for the MP aspect of it

GTA HK would be awesome, even if they 'just' did HK Island, they could spend all their effort going into tremendous detail...
    Not quite GTA, but True Crime: Hong Kong is coming out and it looks pretty good.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast