PAL Console

Closed Thread

PAL Console

hi all, i have my xbox 360 games i brought with me from UK (all PAL version) i have been looking for a PAL xbox 360 console to buy in HK but with no luck, is there anywhere that someone knows or an online site that can ship to new territories??

Golden Computer Centre - 1st Floor
    Wan Chai Computer Centre - 1st Floor
    Toys R Us

let the resident x360 jared expert answer your xbox questions!!

Quote Originally Posted by emx:
    Golden Computer Centre - 1st Floor
    Wan Chai Computer Centre - 1st Floor
    Toys R Us
    thankyou will try the two computer centre next time im down there, as for toys r us, i tried a few in Tuen Mun and Kowloon Tong but they had no idea what i was talking about and tried to sell me NTCS/J

Quote Originally Posted by baumber_k:
    hi all, i have my xbox 360 games i brought with me from UK (all PAL version) i have been looking for a PAL xbox 360 console to buy in HK but with no luck, is there anywhere that someone knows or an online site that can ship to new territories??

You will not find a PAL console in HK unless someone (expat) is selling on on GEO. Some of your PAL games might work in a local console so give it a shot. Its not worth ordering a new console for a handful of games IMO especially since a new console is possibly being released next year end.

Please don't bother wasting your time at Toys r Us or any of the gaming centers as you will not fine a PAL or US (NTSC U/C) console.
    Last edited by JaredHK; 23-11-2011 at 08:22 AM.