Nintendo 3DS Charger?

Closed Thread

Nintendo 3DS Charger?

Question for the knowledgeable techies...

I'm going to buy a US Nintendo 3DS while I'm home for the holidays... I know it can only play US 3DS games, so I'll stock up on the ones I want (mostly just Mario and Mario Kart) while I am here, but I've looked at the info on the charger, and it can't handle the voltage in Hong Kong. Where can I cheaply buy a Hong Kong charger once I'm back?

Also, are verified US 3DS games sold anywhere, in case I want to get more without having them shipped from the States?

Thanks!

I am not familiar with the 3DS but you might want to check out the shops at Golden Arcade (SSP). Many of them sell chargers, power bricks etc and might be able to help.

alright thanks, I'll check that out, hadn't heard of it before since I usually go to either of the computer malls in Wan Chai and they don't sell much non-computer stuff

Wan Chai computer mall should have some. I know you'd get a Wii charger (my US one can only do 110 v) for HK$200.

alright if you already own a nintendo dsi ,dsi xl and if you have a hongkong charger for dsi/xl then it should also work on your 3ds.