Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By JaredHK

Help with Now TV

Closed Thread

Help with Now TV

I recently moved into an apartment that is a direct lease from the owner. They had the TV and everything set up when I got here and it's in their name. However, every time I try to watch TV the picture freezes after about 2-3 minutes of watching. I can "refresh" it by changing the channel and coming back to it but if I do that more than twice I lose that channel completely.

Anyone have any ideas of how to fix it? I tried calling the company but it's all in their name and I have no idea if/when they will get around to it.

You need to subscribe in order to view the channel you wish to watch

I'm experiencing the same technical issue and will contacting the company about it tomorrow. I went into PCCW the other day to raise the issue and all I got were blank looks and suggested I call the tech line......

Yoshi: so are you saying that this is NowTVs way of previewing the channels? So apart from the 4 free channels I had subscribed to, there are no other channel thats free?

I thought it was because the internet connection was terrible in the place I'm temporarily staying in, its 8Mb max and I find simple web-browsing to be laggy as hell with occasions when webpages time out on loading (old building).

You've got to be joking...
    So in my case I'm screwed because when I try to subscribe to a channel it just tells me to call the hotline, and I assume I'll have to be on the account.

I thought dealing with TV companies in the states was bad...

I doubt your internet is the problem. The internet at my place has been fine and I'm still having the issue. Unfortunately I think Yoshi is right.

Subcribe to some channels to Unlock them, they will show only in Preview mode until then.

You guys have got be f*&king joking right? Of course you have to pay to watch pay tv.

Quote Originally Posted by mwogan:
    You've got to be joking...
    So in my case I'm screwed because when I try to subscribe to a channel it just tells me to call the hotline, and I assume I'll have to be on the account.

I thought dealing with TV companies in the states was bad...

Why don't you contact the landlord and have them help you.
    Satay Sue likes this.