Like Tree26Likes

Crappiest movies of the last 5 years?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Crappiest movies of the last 5 years?

I have seen some shockers. Let me start by nominating The Box as an absolutely unintelligible heap of crap. I will be back with more humdingers later.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using GeoClicks Mobile

The Avengers!

hunger games, complete rip off of battle royale, designed from twilight market

Gatts and dear giant like this.

Midnight in Paris

Terrible

dear giant likes this.

Alvin and the Chipmunks 1-3 (have had to sit through all three....)

HowardCoombs and dear giant like this.

The last 18 months has been a horrible time for films in my view. Some utter, utter dross been thrown out there. Honourable mention goes to the steaming pile of Adam Sandler in Jack & Jill, ultra low quality sci-fi rubbish Skyline and the rage inducing Incredibly Loud and Extremely Close.

But the worst film I've seen in the last 5 years, and a candidate for the worst I've ever seen is a Hong Kong financed film called $upercapitalist. It has the lot - wooden acting, terrible dialogue, a plot that makes no sense and shoddy production values. I'd actually recommend you all check it out actually because it is soo bad it's actually funny!

Last edited by Stu79; 24-08-2012 at 09:15 AM.
    dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    hunger games, complete rip off of battle royale, designed from twilight market
    yes it was a reworking of, but actually I would say it was worth watching- since many people dont like films with subtitles! ( isnt it a cross of lord of flies with battle royal? )

for me as a Tim Burton fan I was totally disappointed in dark shadows!

and as for the Aliens 3d - Boooooo! he might as well but a big flashing sign up- warning this one's a gonna in T minus 3 minutes. every time! hardly suspense and it made my bum go numb! ( tooooo long! )

I quite enjoyed the Snow white rehash tho.

whats on this w/e? I might go catch a movie
    dear giant likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Satay Sue:
    Alvin and the Chipmunks 1-3 (have had to sit through all three....)
    Isnt hubby old enough to go by himself now?
    Fiona in HKG, Stoob, AGxM and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by audiot:
    yes it was a reworking of, but actually I would say it was worth watching- since many people dont like films with subtitles! ( isnt it a cross of lord of flies with battle royal? )

for me as a Tim Burton fan I was totally disappointed in dark shadows!

and as for the Aliens 3d - Boooooo! he might as well but a big flashing sign up- warning this one's a gonna in T minus 3 minutes. every time! hardly suspense and it made my bum go numb! ( tooooo long! )

I quite enjoyed the Snow white rehash tho.

whats on this w/e? I might go catch a movie
    hunger games

it's crap, dumb down violence without the hard reality of battle royale

it's like saying that vampires depicted in twilight are the same as in other films let say, , blade, underworld and dusk to dawn

prometheus is actually quite good, fits in with the franchise, far better than avp:r and explains certain origins
    Skyhook, Gatts and dear giant like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stoob:
    The Avengers!
    I hated the Avengers too and I much preferred Thor, Captain America and Iron Man movies on their own. Each was much better directed..written...acted . Joss Whedon is an overacted hack of a director and can't believe he said his movie was superior to The Dark Knight. A
    Christopher Nolan he is not

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using GeoClicks Mobile

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast