Xbox 360 wireless networking adaptor

Xbox 360 wireless networking adaptor

I wanted to get Xbox live but I just saw and it said that I need a wireless adaptor to get wifi. I have been looking in Stanley (close to where I live) for one but I can't seem to find it If anyone knows where to find it in HK, please reply!

Many thanks!

wan chai 188, sino centre, golden arcade are the usual suspect for gaming items

Quote Originally Posted by TheXboxGuyHK
    I wanted to get Xbox live but I just saw and it said that I need a wireless adaptor to get wifi. I have been looking in Stanley (close to where I live) for one but I can't seem to find it If anyone knows where to find it in HK, please reply!

Many thanks!
    What console are you using? If it is the slim..you do not need the adapter. I also don't recommend using it as it tends to cause conflicts since there is one built in.

If you need to buy one, try ordering one from Toys R Us, Fortress or Broadway (authorized dealers) as there are a lot of used ones on the market (at the usual suspect malls) being sold as new or fakes.

if you still have any issued drop me a pm as I can probably send you some troubleshooting documentation as I am on the MS US tech support team (Forums).

I am just using the normal Xbox 360, the old one with no built in wifi. Are you sure these places have them Jared? I doubt Toys R Us has them. I have asked someone in a small shop in Stanley and he said that they don't get them anymore because they are not selling them. Do you think that they will sell in in Wan Chai Computer Centre?

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic
    wan chai 188, sino centre, golden arcade are the usual suspect for gaming items
    Can you please tell me the exact adress please, I can't seem to find it on google maps.

the gaming building is 188 Wanchai Rd.

Quote Originally Posted by TheXboxGuyHK
    Can you please tell me the exact adress please, I can't seem to find it on google maps.
    golden arcade, fuk wah street, exit d sham shui po
    188, 188 wan chai rd, wan chai

Depending on what you are playing you are much better off with a wired connection anyway. Cables are cheap, you can get probably get them at any of the computer arcades mentioned above.

Thanks

Thanks a lot guys! Bought it from 188 wan chai road )