Like Tree16Likes

Where To Buy Good Speakers?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8

Quote Originally Posted by Rayzilla
    I registered a Yahoo email account to try out this Yahoo Auctions thing. I thought I authenticated my account/phone number to transact on YA when they sent a SMS message with a code, which I entered while signed in under my account. When I try to "Agree" to the policies and rules of the auction, nothing happens when I click on the left sided icon that has been translated to "Determine". How do I get past this stage?
    no need to bid ( yahoo auction is there for advertising), just call Ringo Lam of Soundex ( official distributor of HK) to if they have stock, go to his office ( not much of showroom), arrange a van and check the goods, as usual has full warranty, then move stuff to van to take home

Company: Soundex Company
    Contact Person: Mr.Ringo W K Tsoi
    Tel: +852 3642 3983
    Fax: +852 2626 9237
    Address: Room D2, 7/F., Tong Yuen Factory Building, 505 Castle Peak Rd., Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
    Sales E-mail: [email protected]
    Service E-mail: [email protected]
    Wesite: www.soundex.com.hk

http://www.mission.co.uk/Distributor...lang=En&Tab=16

http://www.soundex.com.hk/

Where can I go to listen to

Harbeth P3ESR

imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chichow
    Where can I go to listen to

Harbeth P3ESR
    The link you posted was from an advert on Price HK from the below shop

China Club Audio & Video

Bang & Olufsen. Check the website

I got brand new Tannoy (made in scotland, has 70 year history) Eclipse 2 and centre from the official distributor during May 2018, as i wrote to the distributor Dah Hong Chong AV ltd, they gave me a nice 30% discount from the price list as these speakers were being discontinued in HK, was from Dah Hong Chong within Jusco/Aeon Kowloon Bay

they also had 50% discount on ex demo Tannoy Precision from their Lai Chi Kok Jusco/Aeon at HK$10,000 but that's out of my budget

East_coast likes this.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8