HELP! XBOX360 - 3 red lights

HELP! XBOX360 - 3 red lights

Hi,
    Does any one know where I can get my xbox 360 fixed in Hong Kong? The machine is modded so the warranty is voided so I need to seek "outside" assistance.

Thanks guys

If you're on the Island side .. try the games guy on the first floor of Wanchai Computer Center. As you go up the escalator, turn left and then turn right at the last corridor. Second or third shop ... lots of consoles in the window - hard to miss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrey
    Hi,
    Does any one know where I can get my xbox 360 fixed in Hong Kong? The machine is modded so the warranty is voided so I need to seek "outside" assistance.

Thanks guys
    Had the same problem here in Canada. The machine is toast. Mine was modded so I bought another machine, droped the old one in the box and returned it. Gotta love Best Buy

had the same problem with mine, was modded so out of warranty but i fixed it myself

google xclamp method and there should be instructions on how to fix it yourself

or if you are not confident in fixing it urself just take it to one of the shops in wanchai

Thanks guys, I'll leave it to the "professionals" in Wan Chai