Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By JaredHK
  • 1 Post By JaredHK

Astro Gaming Headsets

Closed Thread

Astro Gaming Headsets

Hi everyone, first time posting .. but I was wondering it anyone knew where to buy Astro Gaming headphones in HK - shipping from the US is ridiculously expensive

Thanks!

They are not available in HK and will not be as the company has no interest in selling them here. You can either buy them in the US or have them shipped over for $130US in shipping.

In case you have any issues with them, you will need to ship them back for repairs and pay $130 to have them shipped back so I suggest that you consider other options instead. This is also not a good time to invest in high end gaming headsets as new consoles are due to be announced at the E3 next year.

OCDGamer likes this.

Poo Thanks for the info though

Logitech G930

Hi Guys,

You seem to be on the ball. Do you know anywhere I can buy a set of Logitech G930 's?

Or do you have any opinion on locally available headsets?

Thanks in advance

Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by Latrotech:
    Hi Guys,

You seem to be on the ball. Do you know anywhere I can buy a set of Logitech G930 's?

Or do you have any opinion on locally available headsets?

Thanks in advance

Shaun
    http://www.price.com.hk/product.php?p=134572

star ww
    pioneer centre, prince Edward ( cheapest if you print their yahoo auction price as reference )

http://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.com...o&actsrch=srp3

complus
    wan chai computer centre shop 124

Compukit Electronics
    mong kok computer centre shop 116
    Last edited by imparanoic; 07-11-2013 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks heaps

Perfect Denki is now selling Astros in HK. They are at Sino Center and he has them on display in their basement store. The local Skull Candy distributor is carrying the A50 model.

Astros is now owned by Skull Candy and the quality is not as good of late so I suggest comparing them with other models before you cough up $2500 for a pair. I have owned every pair of Astros since they launched years ago and used to love em but of late there have been many issues with cheap components being used.

Last edited by JaredHK; 07-11-2013 at 10:53 PM.
    imparanoic likes this.

I can't remember the brand but I seem to recall seeing HMV having gaming headsets last time I was there. I could be wrong but if you're near one it might be worth checking out.

I've never used Astros but had a couple of sets of Turtle Beach, all worked quite well.