Like Tree14Likes

NOW TV Renewal tip.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Does anyone know if regular VPN services like ExpressVPN can also allow watching TV from sites like Hulu with geo-blocking? If I connect to a US server then I can do it?

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    hey BDW, does this unblock TV also have VOD??
    Yes I believe it does, although maybe a little more focused on Asian programs than Maige. Maige still the best for international content.

Quote Originally Posted by bdw:
    Yes I believe it does, although maybe a little more focused on Asian programs than Maige. Maige still the best for international content.
    Dammit, time to go spend 750$ then
    bdw likes this.

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal
    Quote Originally Posted by scrambler:
    i've using smart DNS recently ( thanks to a tp on here probably ) i just signed up fro 3 months - able to get BBC iplayer etc '
    last night watched walking dead streaming from AMC site - quite a few adverts on american TV tho it seems~!!~!!!

unoDNS been working great for us and our crappy sai kung villiage internet.
    Say what? Please explain as if I am... er... non-tech savvy. Keep hearing about the Talking Dead on AMC.

And does include ITVPlayer?
    scrambler likes this.

yep - you can get ITV iplayer - you have to create log in - but I faked a postcode.. and iplayer on BBC ( thats all I tried I dont get hwaps of tiem to watch TV these days.. )

just sign up for a demo to try it for a week.. actually I did like 3 weeks ( I got a few email addresses ) but I got bored of that and decided to just pay them... it has buffered once or twice - but actually its really been good - better than VPN which was snail slow

http://www.unotelly.com

Ah, the good old days of when tunnlr.net was free.

Quote Originally Posted by Lootoo:
    I have a as-close-to-nothing NOW TV package as possible in order to get PCCW broadband and d/l current stuff after the fact for later viewing. Broadband is too slow to stream anything (at least when using a VPN to the UK). Still, I survive. Mistakes happen, though, especially with sports: I inadvertently catch a score of a game I haven't yet d/ld or watched, either through conversation or from just glancing at a Web page on a news site...or when trying to find a torrent!

Thanks for the tip re renewal.
    That's what we have. We find never turning the TV on a good way to avoid the minimus we must pay for