Like Tree51Likes

Preordering PS4 / Xbox One?

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 17 22 23 24 25

So......I've started to get the PS4 itch, blame watching too many clips of Battlefield 4. Colleagues showed me clips of Destiny, and its not really my thing, its Battlefield 4 all the way for me!

Does anyone know where is the best place to buy one? I've got a Suning literally right opposite my flat (I'm looking down at it through the lounge window), and they sell PS4s. Do prices vary that much? I've also got a HMV around the corner that has them.

Or should I go to Sony outlet in one of those computer mini-malls, or just any of the other small shops?

Depending on taste, you may want to wait for the (just announced) white PS4 ...

nevermind, I see it is now available!

Last edited by Rob2020; 05-09-2014 at 09:23 PM.
    Proplus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    Depending on taste, you may want to wait for the (just announced) white PS4 ...

nevermind, I see it is now available!
    I like the black ones!

Quote Originally Posted by Proplus:
    So......I've started to get the PS4 itch, blame watching too many clips of Battlefield 4. Colleagues showed me clips of Destiny, and its not really my thing, its Battlefield 4 all the way for me!

Does anyone know where is the best place to buy one? I've got a Suning literally right opposite my flat (I'm looking down at it through the lounge window), and they sell PS4s. Do prices vary that much? I've also got a HMV around the corner that has them.

Or should I go to Sony outlet in one of those computer mini-malls, or just any of the other small shops?
    prices for the machines will be fixed, but some stores will sell cheaper add ons/games, perfect denki in sino centre is very competitive

you might be tempted to a ps vita. remote play of ps4 games is awesome, even possible tethered to your mobile on lte, no lag
    Proplus likes this.

how much are the xbox one in HK? thinking about selling my ps4 and getting xbox one.

Not impressed by the PS4 so far, definitely feels like a PS3.5 just with no games out yet... may do the same when xb1 arrives... (anyone up for a swap?)

think prices are 3400ish without kinect, 4,100 with. it's on the website

think ill probably go with the xbox one without kinect. just looked on microsoft store and it is 3380 with fifa 15, tempting lol

anyone interested in buying a ps4 with 2 games?

how much for the ps4? and which two games?
    /

Quote Originally Posted by Rob2020:
    how much for the ps4? and which two games?
    /
    FIFA 14 and ufc. Not sure on price yet, need to have a look around to see how much they are going for, probably be 3000-3400.