DS Lite and Wii / Wii Fit

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by jaetee:
    So we cannot get the moded Wii at 188 Wanchai?
    You defintely can! Ask for a "Goi Gei" in the store.

I'm looking to buy a Wii at the moment. Had a look in Wanchai, going price is around HK$2,500 (give or take a few hundred).

Ideally I would like to get a modded Wii, got a quote of nearly HK$4,000 for that (I know someone who bought a modded wii a few months ago for nearer HK$3,500). BTW the modded wii will come with six games (am guessing copied) and a free steering wheel.

Anywhere cheaper for a modded wii.

Too expensive!!!

US Version before mod: HKD$2,170
    US Version after mod: HKD$2,750

(Check to see everything is included, especially the wii sports CD and the silicon remote jacket. Make sure the set is brand new too.) and a free step-down transformer.

Original set of controllers: HKD$350
    (be wary of fake controllers)

Quote Originally Posted by Beware:
    US Version before mod: HKD$2,170
    US Version after mod: HKD$2,750

(Check to see everything is included, especially the wii sports CD and the silicon remote jacket. Make sure the set is brand new too.) and a free step-down transformer.

Original set of controllers: HKD$350
    (be wary of fake controllers)
    where from though?

btw was giving me steering wheel as well and a copied version of wii mario.

those prices are from Golden... Not too sure about 188 Wanchai prices... The steering wheel is really cheap as it is probably not original, as for the game...i bought some in china for RMB$5 each...buy 5 get 1 free.

btw, u still have that $1k voucher?

Quote Originally Posted by Beware:
    those prices are from Golden... Not too sure about 188 Wanchai prices... The steering wheel is really cheap as it is probably not original, as for the game...i bought some in china for RMB$5 each...buy 5 get 1 free.

btw, u still have that $1k voucher?
    thanks dude.

oh, $1k voucher, i bought a ps3 with it!

Where can I get a Tri-wing for my wii?

Hey all, need to mod this thing PRONTO and can't wait for the ebay sellers to deliver. can i buy a tri-wing in Wan Chai or something? Or do you have one lying around I can borrow. need to get it ready for a party this weekend.

Jon

Does anyone know where can I get the US (English) version of Wii Fit software? Bought the Wii Fit in Korean version. Kindly help!!