Like Tree29Likes

what video games are you currently playing now and why you like?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kimwy66:
    Portal 2 co-op
    Civ 5
    Elder Scrolls Online
    World of Warcraft
    the Stanley Parable
    Hearthstone (ipad)
    Forza
    Forgot the why I like bit.

Portal 2 and Stanley Parable, because they are quirky, and humorous. Helping someone get all the steam acheesements for Portal 2 is the only reason I played it last week.

Civ 5 is the all time fav, because of its scope and attention to detail.

WoW because I always have. It's a hard habit to break, mostly because of the social aspect. I've made many friends in the States, and raiding with them is pretty much the only reason I play now.

Elder Scrolls Online because I was bored with WoW. Not so convinced having played for a few weeks that it is something I could get into to the same degree as WoW.

Heathstone, because it's a fun game to fill in time, apart from playing against huntards.

Forza because my husband only ever plays car games.
    Last edited by kimwy66; 23-05-2014 at 01:35 PM.
    imparanoic likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Which battlenet server do you connect thru ?
    US

10 chars
    HowardCoombs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    Lego Hobbit
    Lego Movie
    Titanfall
    Amazing Spiderman
    Trials Fusion

xbox
    are you playing titanfall on xbox 1 or x360? I heard it's a killer app, probably becoming the next call of duty franchise

Quote Originally Posted by imparanoic:
    what time of game do you like? you never know there could be many decent games which you will be interested with on ps3, mac is not a traditional gaming machine, but the game marathon started halo franchise on mac first
    I was playing Eve but really have lost interest in it despite my account being over 5 years old now and worth a few bob. I can play PC games if I wanted but when it comes to games these days I have the attention span of watercooler.
    imparanoic and auss like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trance Omega:
    I was playing Eve but really have lost interest in it despite my account being over 5 years old now and worth a few bob. I can play PC games if I wanted but when it comes to games these days I have the attention span of watercooler.
    it's understandable, nowadays there are a lot of mediocre clone games which are not interesting at all, but there are some hidden gems which most people will like even though they have never heard of it

It seems to be all fast action shooting stuff and reading immature rubbish by teenagers.
    I also have Civ 5 but never got around to playing it yet but I played tons of Alpha Centauri, another Sid Meyer game about 10-15 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by wtbhotia:
    Farm Heroes Saga on my nexus 5
    This is true i can verify i get his requests.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using GeoClicks mobile app

Since we have a few players, let me ask for a recommendation - google searches didnt help much.

What are some recent (within the last 2-3 years) good adventure games around? I'm looking for ones similar to Myst/Riven type of games.

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    Since we have a few players, let me ask for a recommendation - google searches didnt help much.

What are some recent (within the last 2-3 years) good adventure games around? I'm looking for ones similar to Myst/Riven type of games.
    there are various remakes or sequels to myst by the original developers, but nowadays mostly on tablets/phones

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyan_Worlds

I am looking forward to this one and already got an account set up and waiting for Beta (and time).

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast