Like Tree3Likes

PS3 or 3DS for sale?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

PS3 or 3DS for sale?

Hi, I'm looking to buy a ps3 and 3ds. Anyone selling either of these? Or does anyone know the best place to get one? I want one that can play English games and most of the shops in Mong Kok seem to sell Japanese versions of the 3ds.

Geoexpat calling Imparanoic, Geoexpat calling Imparanoic, come in Imparanoic

Looseleaf, Imparanoic will be by soon and bombard you with yahoo auction links to buy the PS3 and 3ds

Just sit back and relax.

imparanoic likes this.

yahoo auctions has a few ps3 and 3ds, expect around HK$1200 for a slim ps3

but also other expat hk asia expat forum, they have even have English/US 3ds, but you can buy many US/UK 3ds games here

3ds has region coding, so few English games,

ps vita and ds lite (dsi does) does not have region coding, plenty of English games on ps vita, even quite a few on previous generation ds

Last edited by imparanoic; 26-08-2014 at 03:38 PM.
    wtbhotia likes this.

us version of 3ds

https://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.co...3&actsrch=srp3

they have an actual shop

Buygame2.com - 香港第二大電玩遊戲網上專賣店

buy game 2

there are few us/English games here ( note that uk version and us version of 3dfs are also region locked thus, you can use us 3ds games on uk 3ds, same with their wii u)

https://hk.search.auctions.yahoo.com...8&cat=0&type=0

266-268 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong, Cheong Fat Commercial Building, Room 402-404

wtbhotia likes this.

Thanks. I'll have a look.

correction :

there are few us/English games here ( note that uk version and us version of 3dfs are also region locked thus, you can use NOT use 3ds games on uk 3ds, same with their wii u)

Lightbulb PS3

Quote Originally Posted by looseleaf:
    Hi, I'm looking to buy a ps3 and 3ds. Anyone selling either of these? Or does anyone know the best place to get one? I want one that can play English games and most of the shops in Mong Kok seem to sell Japanese versions of the 3ds.
    I've got an original PS3 in great condition if you still want to buy one. Bought in London (so works with local voltage) and compatible with games bought here. PM me if you're interested!

Hi, I'm sorted now. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by looseleaf:
    Hi, I'm sorted now. Thanks.
    Nintendo has just announced a updated 3DS, more powerful cpu, extra buttons, poorly designed 2nd analog stick.

current 3ds should be cheaper soon

Yeah, but the American version isn't out until next year. They'll not change the price of it until after Xmas :-(

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast