6 40.00%
  • Waiting it out...

1 6.67%
Like Tree1Likes

XBOX ONE LAUNCH

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

XBOX ONE LAUNCH

Anyone get an xbox one now it's officially launched in HK?
    what games are you enjoying? does all the speech recognition work if you set up with HK region settings?

if you have positive or negative impressions pls post - may look to get one in the future.

is there queuing for xbox1? like in UK or US, or empty stores, little fanfare like in Japanese xbox1 release a few weeks ago?

how will they make for being almost 11 months late, will the include free games as a bonus?

I just re-joined the gaming console phase and got a 2nd hand xbox 360 for $800 with a few games included LOL.

i think FIFA 15 was inc as standard, and Dance Central for the Kinect bundle. Prices are pretty low vs the established mkts already to be honest

Last edited by moo_2002; 25-09-2014 at 10:57 AM.

based on the HK gaming forum, it appears very few queued for Xbox one, hardcore xbox have purchased it last year or start of the year on import.

The DVR (digital video recording) seems to be neat and unique aspect of X1

FIFA 15, Destiny, Battlefield, Trials, Forza

I used to have an xbox360 and ps3 but I think I will skip this generation. Not much jump in the quality of gaming experience to warrant a purchase.

Interested to hear from any xbone owners whether the English localisation is better this generation, eg, when set as HK region, does the Kinect listen to English commands?

Quote Originally Posted by WMDS:
    I used to have an xbox360 and ps3 but I think I will skip this generation. Not much jump in the quality of gaming experience to warrant a purchase.
    differences in visual wise is very subjective, like comparing high quality dvd to bluray, some people notice it instantly, some don't

but there are differences to other aspects, ie, second screen, remote play ( play ps4 on ps vita/xperia z3+dual shock 4 in another room or office wifi ) and xb1 dvr functions ( shame Netflix is not in HK, great for recording tv series if possible)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast