Like Tree8Likes

Torrenting Chinese TV Series etc

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by ryan_w:
    Let me make it clear that this is all hypothetical of course and that I do not condone or engage in downloading TV shows.

If someone were to do their research though they may stumble across websites such as the ones listed below. On these websites people could download any Chinese shows they wanted and a lot of the popular ones even have English subtitles.

Watch online and download free Asian drama, movies, shows
    亿途影视-高清电影、电视剧、网络视频、百度 音在线观看

I couldn't give a damn to be honest. But don't for a minute pretend we're stupid. In your OP, you state that you use piratebay and "download" your shows.

My point was that content moderation on this site is a joke.
    HK8 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan_w:
    Let me make it clear that this is all hypothetical of course and that I do not condone or engage in downloading TV shows.

If someone were to do their research though they may stumble across websites such as the ones listed below. On these websites people could download any Chinese shows they wanted and a lot of the popular ones even have English subtitles.

Watch online and download free Asian drama, movies, shows
    亿途影视-高清电影、电视剧、网络视频、百度 音在线观看

I couldn't give a damn to be honest. But don't for a minute pretend we're stupid. In your OP, you state that you use piratebay and "download" your shows.

Quote Originally Posted by wayland:

I suggest you take up any issue you have with moderation of this site with the site owners, rather than with another user of this site, who has nothing to do with how the site is moderated.
    wtbhotia and ryan_w like this.

Quote Originally Posted by wayland:

I've had pirate bay links deleted when helping out someone asking for a HD copy of a movie. The moderating is terribly inconsistent here.
    wayland likes this.