Like Tree3Likes

Xbox One Bundle Deals

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by Shiojiri Hiro:
    hi - how did you resolve the issue with xbox live in the end? am thinking of getting the one soon too...
    I made a new microsoft account, but the final step (loading my profile) timed out in my browser (tried 3 browsers including IE)
    In the end I completed the signup on my xbox one....

Anyway, it might have been bad luck. Can't remember it was this hard to get my old 360 account working.
    Last edited by reprazent; 03-12-2014 at 02:49 AM.

Does anyone know a good shop where I can buy accessories for xbox one in HK?

Quote Originally Posted by Skyscraper:
    Try perfect denki, sino centre, great range for all consoles whether import or official as well a few obscure ones as well

what do you need? joypad? xbox one camera? headset, remote?

Game Club, Oriental Shopping Centre, 188 Wanchai Road..

Thx guys, I am looking for game controller accessories (like different color covers, sticks, etc, like FPS KontrolFreek items) for Xbox one controllers and maybe also the camera cover for the Kinetec...

Thx guys, I am looking for game controller accessories (like different color covers, sticks, etc, like FPS KontrolFreek items) for Xbox one controllers and maybe also the camera cover for the Kinetec...
    third party accessories and customization items, apart from a few nubs replacements, not common in hk, especially consider X1 only released a few months ago (seems ps4 is more popular due to MS neglected decision release x1 in hk during fall 2014 resulted in market share for current gen at approx. ps4 - 85%, x1- 10%, wiiu 5%) in HK, wii u customization has similar problems with availability in hk

best to get from mail order, amazon or ebay where it's more popular, also shipping is not bad priced due to light weight nature of items

there is a mail order person who sells stickers ( sourced from us) for ps4, maybe he/she has a few for x1

https://hk.f1.page.auctions.yahoo.co...238?u=h.calley
    Skyscraper likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by reprazent:
    I made a new microsoft account, but the final step (loading my profile) timed out in my browser (tried 3 browsers including IE)
    In the end I completed the signup on my xbox one....

Anyway, it might have been bad luck. Can't remember it was this hard to get my old 360 account working.
    All you need to do is Log In the same X360 account on the X1. If you have the WLID email and Password, that is all you need.
    The only time people have issues is if they wish to migrate regions but IMO its far easier creating a new account to avoid losing content previously purchased.

As for accessories, I recommend buying them online (Amazon or Ebay) as local stores are downsizing due to downloadable games which is affecting their profits. Some of the larger stores in MKK/SSP like Denki etc are downsizing and closing stores as its not that profitable anymore.
    imparanoic likes this.