Like Tree3Likes

Xbox One Bundle Deals

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Xbox One Bundle Deals

I'm keen on purchasing a Xbox One but the bundle deals on the official website look miserable compared to some of the deals being offered abroad.

Anyone know of any shops that have better deals than what is being offered on the Microsoft website?

Otherwise I'll have to wait until Jan when I head home to pick it up and bring it back!

Quote Originally Posted by bravizzel:
    I'm keen on purchasing a Xbox One but the bundle deals on the official website look miserable compared to some of the deals being offered abroad.

Anyone know of any shops that have better deals than what is being offered on the Microsoft website?

Otherwise I'll have to wait until Jan when I head home to pick it up and bring it back!
    Microsoft Sunset Overdrive 白色Xbox One主機特別同捆版 - Console 遊戲主機 - 電玩 - 遊戲 - 香港格價網 Price.com.hk

Japanese import version with sunset overdrive ( note that Bluray drives for movies, if you get an imported version double check for region coding)

question: do all the bundles come with downloadable versions of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by reprazent:
    question: do all the bundles come with downloadable versions of the game?
    I would think so, my Fifa 15 one did...which was a bit annoying because would be nice to sell it!

Well that sucks, I was looking around for bundles but only saw the Sunset Overdrive bundle at the shop. My jaw dropped when they told me I must download the entire game (40gig?) before I can actually play it. I mean come on, if I want to buy a digital version of game, then it's a choice. But if I'm buying a bundle for a game specifically, I want to go home and play and not wait half a day to download. I also read about those gigantic day-1 patches? Next gen gaming suddenly doesn't sound attractive anymore...

no disk swapping - download it at night, welcome to the next generation - I'm happy with it.

Shame that the bundles are pretty poor value at the moment. Compare to whats available in Australia/US/UK where the same price gets you like 4 games + console. Not sure why HK is getting shafted?

Quote Originally Posted by reprazent:
    Well that sucks, I was looking around for bundles but only saw the Sunset Overdrive bundle at the shop. My jaw dropped when they told me I must download the entire game (40gig?) before I can actually play it. I mean come on, if I want to buy a digital version of game, then it's a choice. But if I'm buying a bundle for a game specifically, I want to go home and play and not wait half a day to download. I also read about those gigantic day-1 patches? Next gen gaming suddenly doesn't sound attractive anymore...
    If you pre-order the game you can have it all downloaded before it's even released, plus you can turn off the Xbox and still have it downloading.

Saying that it's not very good for last minute purchases. Sunset Overdrive was free over the weekend and it took me a good 10 hours to download on my 8mb line

Quote Originally Posted by parks:
    Sunset Overdrive was free over the weekend and it took me a good 10 hours to download on my 8mb line
    exactly my problem, i'm on narrowband PCCW internet too. My connection isn't that reliable sadly...
    I really have to reconsider my next gen console purchase. Can downloads (including the day-1 patches) be resumed I wonder? If not I'm screwed.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast